News that a 65 metre high-rise building in Limassol has been given the go ahead by the Environment Department.
The Department of Environment has given the green light for the construction and operation of a 16-storey building in Germasogeia.
The proposed project, known as Dasoudi Residence, will be approximately 65 metres high and will include 29 apartments, two retail units, car parking, etc:
- Basement: parking for 30 cars, storage areas, gym and spa (with pool.)
- Ground floor: reception, parking for 26 cars, outdoor recreation area (with playground and artificial water elements), two retail units, landscaped green area.
- Mezzanine: Auxiliary and sanitary areas
- Mechanical floor: Mechanical installations and swimming pool.
- 1st – 12th floor: Residential apartments.
- 13th level: Roof garden and common areas.
If the project goes ahead, it will be built on a plot of approximately 2,975 sq.m. adjacent to the state forest land “Dasoudi”. There are currently two old houses on the plot; these will be demolished.